- Street: Cork
- City or Town: Cork city
- Country: Ireland
- Hours you can donate per week: 10+
- Years of experience: 10+
- Listed: February 24, 2011 4:29 pm
I can advice you first on what you need, and find solutions with any budget or none at all. It’s all about understanding what you need the website for, who you want to reach or the impact you want to create, and then decide which way to go.
I’ve worked for big companies and community organisations since 1993, as well as teaching web skills around to total newbies.
There are mainly three options here:
1) help you starting, and have you learn the web skills or self-educated yourself. That’s quiet cheap or even free and surely easier than you think.
2) create a once-off website from scratch to be out there with the possibility for you to edit all the content easily. That’s reasonable in terms of budget.
3) Wanting to be noticed and different. That’s time and money, specially if updates are required frequently, but then some need to be big players.
390 total views, 1 today